lunes, noviembre 02, 2009

Close Encounters Of The Best Kind




Shut the fuck up, look at me! Iwant you to take me from behind, and kiss me all over... Listen to me, raise your head, wipe you tears, look at your reflection on the mirror... I'm not going to hurt you, i just want to feel you sweating all over my skin.

No, no temas, mira de nuevo mi propia imagen en el espejo; siente las caricias que nos dimos, mira mis sonrisas, mira mis lágrimas, siente mis besos...

Everybody lies, everybody hurts, but now I don't give a shit on that... Los únicos besos que son verdaderos, son los que me doy yo misma frente al espejo; soy la única que contesta mis llamadas; por eso borré todos tus números, para no molestarte más, para entregarte la libertad, para no tener que ocultar lo que ya es evidente, para demostrarme a mí misma que nadie me satisface mejor que yo...

I'm going to miss your kisses, in fact, I’m already missing you... When I look into your eyes, there's a fire between us, and then comes the urge to get away, to be alone, just the two of us, faster and faster across the road to perdition, the music, the talk, the kisses, the Queen, one smoke, the smooth talk, the foreplay, the crash of our bodies and souls, the crush, the rush, the unbreakable love game that we've become masters and it's empty sadness of our destination to be over, just because...

Shut up, listen to me, look at us in the mirror, take me, don't be afraid, everything is waiting for you... Let's have a drink, for the funny love knocks us out, and the passion comes, and burns us to our bones, and it all begins, and we kiss each other all over our souls.

In the mean time, I’ll lick my bruises, and keep wishing it becomes real... At least in my dreams.
Colaboración de edición: Nicol Fernández

Etiquetas: , , , ,

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal