miércoles, octubre 17, 2007

Centipede

I have a roommate that makes me sick
I have a partner that keeps me awake
Now near my bed there’s a stick
It’s always there for Christ sake!

Have changed my life, I’ve got to say
I’m a lot more careful in every sense
And always praying it goes away
I feel surrounded, I’ve put a fence

I bought a poison, for my defense
But it’s trespassing in all the ways
I’ve feel attacked, I’ve been offended
I’ve lost my peace, even my pace…

It’s on my mind, down in my brain
Since I’ve founded it into my drain
I’m not a murderer I’m just scared
But I’ll kill it there won’t be trades.

1 Comentarios:

Blogger Perseus dijo...

No time to hear im so scare that i can fell it into my brains, dont be so shure it aint gonna show, in the wrong moment he'll let you know... So, don't waist a momento dont waist your time just keep on poinsoning him at all the time...

11:19 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal