viernes, marzo 02, 2007

Me as Janis Joplin...


Ah! Los aprietos en que me pone Mich… De acuerdo a mi estado anímico y a que en verdad representa mucho para mí, elegí a mi vieja amiga Janis, perdón por el idioma, pero es mi artista favorita:

1. Descríbete: All is loneliness before me. Loneliness before me. Loneliness....
2. ¿Cómo te sientes? Oh, I want the light without the darkness I want the sky without the sun, yeah! When do the stars and the moon reach out ? When they see me alone without my loved one, yeah!
3. ¿Cómo describirías tu relación anterior? A woman left lonely will soon grow tired of waiting, She’ll do crazy things, yeah, on lonely occasions. A simple conversation for the new men now and again Makes a touchy situation when a good face come into your head. And when she gets lonely, she’s thinking ‘bout her man, She knows he’s taking her for granted, yeah yeah, Honey, she doesn’t understand, no no no no!
4. Describe tu actual relación amorosa: Light is faster than sound My head to the ground Mind going round Faster than sound. What goes up must go down World goes around Sun shines around Faster than sound.
5. ¿Dónde quisieras estar ahora? In Heaven: Work me Lord, work me Lord. Please don’t you leave me, I feel so useless down here With no one to love Though I’ve looked everywhere And I can’t find me anybody to love, To feel my care.
6. ¿Cómo eres con respecto al amor? So I can give, give, give, give him every bit of my soul. Yeah, I’m gonna try yeah, just a little bit harder So I can show, show, show him love with no control…
7. ¿Cómo es tu vida? Crazy Once You Know.
8. ¿Qué pedirías si tuvieras un solo deseo? Oh Lord won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz.
9. Escribe una cita o frase famosa. In this world, if you read the papers, lord, You know everybody's fighting on with each other. You got no one you can count on, baby, Not even your own brother. So if someone comes along, He's gonna give you some love and affection I'd say get it while you can, yeah! Honey, get it while you can, Hey, hey, get it while you can, Don't you turn your back on love, no, no!.
10. Una despedida. Now, now, now, now, good-bye, I'll see you sometime And don't be worried, everything's just fine. Babe, I don't think That I can keep from dyin' And I've been dyin'.

5 Comentarios:

Blogger Mich dijo...

jejejeje!!! que chulito te quedó amiga!!!

4:45 p. m.  
Blogger Desendilgada dijo...

Bueno...Gracias!

9:01 p. m.  
Blogger Franci dijo...

Pasaba a dejar un beso! Espero que estes muy bien mi querida amiga!!! Te extrano, sabias? Ciao!

4:09 a. m.  
Blogger luima dijo...

....too bad you have to drift away....
No hay otra como Janis , no la hay.Tienes buen gusto en musica

12:22 p. m.  
Blogger Unknown dijo...

me encanta Janis! la voy a poner ahora mismo (se embroman' los de al lado)

11:58 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal